11/8/10

More regional swaps


Here are 2 tags that I took to the Portland Regional Convention for swapping.  I really do not like mass producing a bunch of like items, so I actually had 4 different 3D swaps that I created.  These tags were made using the Top Note die for the Big Shot and parts of my Stampin' Up! shipment boxes.  I love the fact that this project has multiple purposes: recycling cardboard and saving me money that I would have spent on buying chipboard!

The bottom tag features the stamp set "Jolly Old Saint Nick" and our specialty Christmas DSP, "Candy Cane".  I used the coordinating "Candy Cane" buttons on both of these projects, one in Pink Pirouette and the other in Baja Breeze.  The top tag features "Friends 24~7" stamps and "Blueberry Crisp" DSP.  As you can see they are the same layout, just different supplies. 

I swapped these out pretty quickly and got some cool ideas in return, which I will share with you soon.

No comments: