11/25/10

Welcome new team members & Paris Banner

Thanks to the current Simply Amazing recruiting special, I have added 4 new members to my demonstrator team this week!  Welcome: Tia, Carol, Veronica and Anita! 
Don't ya just love Stampin' Up!
Woohoo!

Here is a banner that I created last night.  I LOVE it!  I made it for Vintage Market so if you like it you can purchase it on Black Friday!  I will be making more so let me know if you would like to reserve one!



Not the best picture, but it was almost 2am when I took it last night!  Colors are Basic Black, Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White.  Eiffel Tower is from "Chic Boutique" stamp set and I made the embellishment with the circle scallop punch and the 5 petal punch and an Antique Brad. 
What do you think?

1 comment:

Anita said...

This is stunning!