12/19/10

Another tag from "Holiday Tags Galore"


Here is my final tag from our recent tag class.  This is a super simple tag that used the Two Tags Die and the Bird on a Branch Punch.  I ran the bird's wing and espresso strip thru the Big Shot using the Petals-a-plenty Embossing Folder.  You can whip up a ton of these in a very short time. 

My sneak peek items from the Spring Mini arrived a few days ago and I plan to spend some time today creating spring items with them. I am ready to move on from Christmas!  It will be a perfect day of stamping since our weather outsided is CRAZY!  I thought this morning that I was waking up to a tornado!  The wind was blowing so hard and so loud and my neighbor's palm trees were bending in half!  Then it became dead silent and then the rain came.  Now it is a mixture of wind and rain and I don't plan on leaving my house until tonight, so after I get my Christmas cards addressed I will get busy stamping!

No comments: