12/5/10

Feelin' a little Merry!


Here is my latest tabletop banner. This one is a little larger than the fall ones.  Each panel on this one measures 4"x 6".  This one was a bit more time consuming because I had more space to fill, but I like the way it turned out.  I put a couple of these at each store to sell yesterday so hopefully they will find new homes soon. 

The color combo for this creation is Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette and Whisper White.  I used the Delightful Decorations Stamp Set to make embellishments as well as the Ornament Punch, Snowflake Punch and 2 1/2" Circle Punch. The DSP is from my retired SU stash, so I don't remember what the name is, but the Subtles Stack would work great on this project, as it includes both pinks and Baja Breeze.  I stamped little snowflake designs on the pink DSP using one of the small stamps from the Delightful Decorations set to give it a little punch of Chocolate Chip. I also added some contraband: silver snowflake brads from a local craft store just because they were too cute (and cheap) to pass up! 
Sssshhhhh, don't tell anyone! 

Well, I have to finish up a few small projects and then I am off toVintage Market to fill up the rack again.  I want to say thanks to all of our friends and family that shop Vintage and Unique and support Ruby and I.  We have been doing great and I know a large part of our support comes from our loved ones, so we thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

No comments: