12/18/10

Holiday Stramp-a-stack Cards

Here are the 3 card designs that were featured at my recent Holiday Stamp-a-stack Class.  The ladies each got to make 5 of each design.


The card above was a swap that I received from my good friend Kathy.  I just added the scalloped oval and sentiment.  Sometimes the simplest of the cards are the best and this is one of my all time favorites.  I liked it so much that I made a few for myself and will be mailing them out to my friends and family.


The next card is my own card and super simple.  How can you not love Jolly Old Saint Nick?  The colors of the Candy Cane Designer Series Paper are so bright and cheery that the card does not need a lot of bling, just the glass glitter on the scallop oval.


The final card is very subtle and more rustic looking.  I got this design from Stampin' Connection and just changed it a bit. It features Deck the Halls Designer Series Paper and I still have a lot left, but some of the designs are very neutral, so they can be used year round. I wish I could remember the original artist, so if anyone knows, please inform me so I can give them proper credit.

No comments: