1/3/11

Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers!


Happy New Year, friends!
 Some new baby cards that I whipped up for Vintage Market.  When I used this stamp on my previous  baby cards, they sold out very quickly, so I will give it another try....LoL!  The stamp is from the Stampin' Up! set "Puns from the Past" which I just love!  Perfect for vintage projects.  The cardstock, ribbon, button and punches are also from our wonderful line, the floral DSP from my stash and the news print is from our new Spring Mini Catalog, just $9.95 for 24 double sided sheets.  I will be using this in a lot of future projects, as I love the vintage feel of it.  Ok, I think I used the word "vintage" way to many times for one post, but I cannot help it, that is where my heart lies.  Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Stampin'allday said...

Julie, Have I told you lately that I LOVE your work. This carde is adorable.

Bev

Stampin'allday said...

Okay I was excited, the word card has an extra e in it....

Bev