1/17/11

Valentine Gifts


Hello friends, long time no see!
As I posted in my last entry, my personal life has gotten a little crazy, so I was MIA for awhile and might be for a few more days this month.  More about that in a later post. I am back tonight with a new project! Here are some cute little Valentine Gifts that I created to sell at Vintage Market.  These were some lip balms that I recently picked up at Target and I immediately zoned in on the Eiffel Tower theme, so I knew I had to grab a few and wrap them up Stampin' Up! style!  I put each one in one of our Large Cello Bags and added some shred.  I then hand stamped a matching tag in Black, Whisper White and Rose Red using "Artistic Etchings" and the swirly image from "Simple Friendship".  I was out of my SU ribbon, so I grabbed some off brand from my stash as well as these paper flowers, but I think this project would look even better with our Basic Black Satin Ribbon!  You can also stamp the swirly image on our paper flowers.  I have our paper flowers, but I try to save my best SU supplies for my workshops and classes and try to use up my off brand "stash" for the things I sell at the shops.


Here is another look:

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Love this idea. Looking forward to saturdays class