2/1/11

Love is in the air at Vintage Market!

Since I have not been able to create anything lately to show you, I thought I would share these gorgeous photos of the beautiful Valentine displays at Vintage Market.  Let me tell you that I did NOT snap these beautiful photos, I "borrowed" them from the blog of one of the other vendors, Dogwood Designs.  You can find the link to their blog at the end of this post.  Please check it out, it is wonderful!

I cannot tell you how happy and blessed that I am to be able to sell my creations in such a magical store.  Vintage Market features so many talented and creative artisans and collectors and these pictures are just a snippet of the lovely items featured in the store. 

This photo features part of the lovely "love" themed display in the front of the store.  This area is where each vendor puts an item from their space to form an wonderful collection of holiday or seasonal items.  Of course we are currently celebrating Valentine's Day!


The two photos below are some of my favorites.  My friend, Kim Jonson, creates these beautiful, vintage themed pieces of jewelry that are so whimsical and unique yet very affordable.  I love when she changes up her display to match the season.  She currently has some fabulous charms and chains for Valentine's Day and I think I will be picking up a Valentine's gift for myself this year!




This is another shot of the "collective" display at the front of the store.  Can you feel the love...lol?  I am craxy about that burlap wrapped flameless candle.  I am not sure which space that is from, but I think I might have to pick one up for my new house!


If you came to our recent stamp night, "Feel the Love", you might recognize the cute little bags of chocolate that were created by BFF Ruby. The bars of soap are made by Michelle (aka CosmicPopsicle).  Her products are made right here in Turlock and are wonderful.  I picked up a few of these for Christmas gifts and I love that I can also support a fellow local artisan!


Love this apron!  It makes me happy!


The ladies of  Space #9, otherwise know as J.Blackbird, create one of my favorite spaces in the store.  It is always a treat to see what Andie and her mom have brought in to delight our customers.  Aren't these heart sachets sweet?


Love everything about their space.  Even their price tags are works of art and they also offer some very beautiful and unique jewelry!

For more photos of the latest displays at the shop, please go to:
All photos courtesy of them!

No comments: