4/10/11

April Hostess Club Project


Here is one of the projects from our April Hostess Gathering this past Saturday.  Since I have 2 ladies in the Hostess Club that are both expecting their first child, I thought it would be fitting to design a baby card.  Unfortunately, both of those gals were unable to attend...lol!  But we made the card anyway!  I love the versatility of the "Nature Walk" Stamp Set.  I have made many birthday cards with it, but also Easter and now Baby.  I also used the "Wonderfully Worn" and "Sanded" Background Stamps to give some texture to the project.  The speckles on the Wonderfully Worn BG Stamp matched the speckles on the eggs perfectly.  This card also took many punches: 1 3/4" Circle, Large Circle Scallop, Modern Label, Boho Blossoms and Scalloped Border.  I topped it all of with my favorite brad from the Antique Brads assortment.  The color combo for this card is Marina Mist, Not Quite Navy, Crumb Cake and Whisper White.  I also whipped up a bunch of these cards and put them at Vintage Market today.  Baby cards seem to be going very quickly lately, so I think lots of people were busy this past winter ;)

No comments: