5/30/11

Craft Area Wish List


So while I was out shopping with the girls today, I picked up a magazine for which I have patiently been waiting.  Creative Spaces by Creating Keepsakes.  I love looking at the craft areas of other artists and this magazine definitely delivers.  Right now, I just have a corner of my living room to create in, but someday I hope to have one whole room designated to my passion.  I fell in love with so many areas that I saw in this magazine and found a lot of creative storage ideas as well.  It even features the craft rooms of SU! co-founder Shelli Gardner and her daughter Sara. 

Thanks to my day job, I will shortly be receiving a $100 gift card for Pottery Barn and here are 2 items that I have had on my wish list for a while.  The top cubby I spotted on one of my favorite stamping blogs, and the 3 tier rack on the bottom is actually featured in the magazine mentioned above.  Now to choose....what do you think?



1 comment:

Anita said...

My choice is the three tier rack. I can see so many uses. Have fun shopping!