5/2/11

Decorator Label Magnets!


So, as soon as I saw these adorable magnets on Stampin' Connection (SU demo only web site), I just knew I would have to recreate them.  So on Saturday night, my friend Diane and I hung out and stamped the night away.  I made a ton of these for Vintage Market and one set for myself.  I got this fabulous idea from a fellow demo, Cheryl Garratt.  So easy to make!  The color combo is Blushing Bride, Baja Breeze, River Rock and Soft Suede.  We used Early Espresso and Soft Suede ink and of course the Decorator Label Punch to punch them out.  We then used the Beautiful Wings Embosslet for the Big Shot as well as the Boho Blossoms Punch, leaves from the Bird on a Branch Punch and of course a ton of adhesive pearls.  The words are from one of my favorite sentiment sets: Fabulous Phrases.  Just glued some magnets on the back with Crystal Effects and they were ready to go!

Here are a few close ups for you:




No comments: