9/29/11

My reason for lack of posting...


You might have noticed a huge lack of posts over the last few months...well I just wanted to share the reason why with you....



I have been spending time with my boyfriend, Greg, and he is wonderful! I have been enjoying life and loving every minute of it, hence my lack of sharing projects with you...heeheehee!  I have been creating here and there and sharing some of those items with you and I do have many more pictures of my creations to post, but I now spend my evenings with Greg and my daughters so the time that I previously used for posting my projects is now being spent otherwise.   I am going to try to post projects at least once a week to keep my blog fresh and share my art with you, so please check back.  Right now I am on a banner making streak, so you will see a bunch more of those, in fact I am working on 2 customer banners for a friend right now, and those will be my next share.  Stay tuned...

No comments: