9/25/11

WICKED!


Here is my latest banner, made for Vintage Market!  I used one of my favorite Halloween stamp sets, "Wicked Cool".  The color combo of this project is Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizazz, Basic Black and Whisper White.  I used the Spiderweb Embossing Folder for each panel, after I cut them out using the Top Note Die.  I sponged each edge with Basic Black.  Also used were the 1", 1 1/4", 1 3/8" and 1 3/4" and 2" circle punches as well as the Scallop Circles Die.  The DSP is Rich Razzleberry from the Bold Brights Stack. The letters are from the Broadsheet Alphabet set, which is my new go to stamp set.  I also used the Itty Bitty Punch and Adhesive Rhinestones.  The ribbon is Basic Black Satin, from my stash.  I stacked all of my panels and punched the holes at the top with my Crop-o-dile, it punches thru all 6 layers at once, so that I can ensure my holes are in the same place on each panel.  I love this layout for my banners and will be duplicating many more with different colors and themes and if you are in my Hostess Club, you will be creating your own 4 panel banner at our October Gathering.  Until next time, happy stamping!

No comments: