10/9/11

Magnet mania!


Here are some super easy flower magnets that I made for Vintage Market.  You just use your circle scallop punch to punch 2 scallops and then snip in between the petals to make them flower-like.  I added a circle punched from the 1" circle punch and then pushed a fabric covered brad (from my stash of contraband) thru all 3 layers, but our Antique Brads would look even better, I just couldn't part with mine for the shop...heeheehee! I also punched the leaves from the 5 petal punch and used Mini Glue Dots to stick them to the back.  I sponged the edges of the flowers and leaves to give them a vintage look.  I attached another 1" circle to the back of the flower with a dimensional and then glued the flower to the front of a clothespin with Crystal Effects.  I also glued the magnet to the back of the clothespin with Crystal Effects. 

Super easy and very quick to make and they make great memo or photo holders for the front of the fridge!

No comments: