10/15/11

Queen for a Day!


I love, love, love the new Beau Chateau Designer Series Paper!  It has quickly become one of my new favorites.  The french country shabby chic look is right up my alley.  I had some cut pieces left over from our recent Autumn Stamp Fest (pictures to be shared in the future) and I decided to use them to make some really feminine cards.


Blushing Bride, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla make a great color combo for this DSP.  I used the crown image from "Artistic Etchings" and the Queen for a Day sentiment from "You're a gem" and the "En Francais" Background Stamp.  Punches used are Designer Label, Large Oval, Scallop Oval, 1 3/8" and 1 3/4" circle punches and the 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch.  I also used the Pinking Hearts Border Punch on the Soft Suede Panel.  I sponged the edged of everything with Soft Suede ink and then added some ribbon from my stash.  Our taffeta ribbon is perfect for this look.


Same layout in Bashful Blue, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla.

Until next time!

No comments: