12/20/11

A Merry & Type CASE of Tiffany Bauer


One of my favorite stampers is a gal by the name of Tiffany Bauer.  If you blog hop, you might have her blog saved to your faves.  She is a very talented demonstrator and also has a cool feature on her blog called "My Crafty Picks" where I am very proud to say, my snowflake banner was recently featured.  Anyway, this card is a case of one her most popular creations of the holiday season and it was also a card that I taught to my ladies for our November Stamp Club Hostess Gathering.  It features the stamp set "Merry & Type" and our awesome silver glitter paper.  Tiffany did have our mini jingle bells attached to the ribbon, but I was out of those when I decided to CASE her card.  I think it still turned out very nice.  Thanks, Tiffany for sharing your great designs!  If you want to check out more of her work, visit her blog: My Crafty World

No comments: