12/6/11

Snowflake Ornament


Made this for Vintage Market tonight.  I used our Large Scallop Square, Scallop Circle and Snowflake dies, and the 2 1/2" Circle  and Corner Rounder Punches.  I used the Stars Big Shot die (largest and smallest) to punch those fabulous start from our Silver Glitter Paper.  The Merry Christmas sentiment is from the "Many Merry Messages" stamp set and the brad is a Neutral Glimmer Brad.  The color combo is Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake and Basic Black.  The piece with the polka dotted DSP is actually a 4" chipboard coaster, to give the ornament some sturdiness. I also lightly sponged the snowflake with Soft Suede Classic Ink and then sprayed Champagne Mist Shimmer Mist on it for a little extra sparkle.  I used my handy dandy Crop-a-dile to punch holes thru the whole thing and then attached some jute twine.  I love the rustic feel with just enough bling to make it cheery. 

Until next time!

No comments: