1/25/12

I'm baaaaaack....


Well, after a long absence from the blogging world, I am back.  What a crazy, busy month it has been! Classes, Valentines for Vintage Market....but most exciting: LEADERSHIP! Wow, I cannot really put into words what this experience was like.  It was my first Stampin' Up! Leadership Conference and it was awesome.  Convention is so exciting, but at Leadership we are simply spoiled, no other way to put it! I have so many pictures, projects, gifts, etc to share, but I wanted to start with a little sneak peek!  Here is a picture of the fabulous pillow gifts that I received from my roommates on our first night in San Antonio.  I am so blessed to be a part of such a talented group of girls.  The pictures do not do these items justice.  I took individual photos of each gift to share with you over the next few posts, so keep watching.  Since I am blogging on my lunch hour I need to get back to work.  Until next time.....

No comments: