1/6/12

Love is in the air...

Hello stampers!
Hope you all had a great holiday season!  As you can tell it has been a while since my last post...I was very busy over the holidays keeping up with my boyfriend, my family, and my stamping business.  Now that we have said goodbye to Christmas I am ready to say hello to Valentine's Day!  Of course I have my own personal reasons why I am excited about the season of "LOVE"...heeheehee, but it is also nice to move on to some different kinds of projects.  Here is a glass jar candle that I decorated to sell at Vintage Market.  If you have recently paid a visit to the Clearance Rack you might have noticed that our gorgeous "Love Letters" Designer Series Paper has made a return and at a very low price...It has always been one of my favorites.  I punched hearts out with our Large Heart Punch and backed them with the matching Heart Emobosslit for the Big Shot.  I then added a Cherry Cobbler Button and a Cherry Cobbler Flower Brad with an adhesive pearl in the center.  I topped it all off with a bow made from our Crocheted Ribbon.  I picked up these glass candles for just a buck at the Dollar Tree so they are a fun and in expensive way to create really cool home decor or gifts.  Check back for my next post; I will show you yet another way to decorate one of these candles with a different Big Shot Die. 

Until next time...

No comments: