2/19/12

Leadership Gift from Karen

 Here is another beautiful gift that I received from one of my roommates at Leadership last month.  It is from Karen, my up-up-upline.  She is such a kind and thoughtful person and we all love her so much.  She created this project with one of our empty Clear Mount Stamp cases.  Did you know that you can by these in a pack of 4 to create projects such as this? Or to store other Clear Mount stamps that you might have?



 Karen turned it into a beautiful notebook with pen so we could have something to take notes with in all of the wonderful classes that we attended at Leadership.  She decorated it with my favorite new DSP: Everyday Enchantment.  This paper is an exclusive Sale-a-bration item that you can receive FREE with a $50.00 product order.  She also used the new Heart Framelets to creat the hearts on the front! This was one of my favorite gifts.  ♥Thanks so much Karen!

No comments: