3/4/12

Mixed Bunch and the Blossom Punch


Here are a couple of projects that I recently completed.  The card above was one that I designed as a birthday card for Greg's daughter Amanda.  I loved it so much that I made a bunch more to put in Vintage Market.  I love the soft colors and the embossing on the flowers. The color combo here is Pool Party, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla. I used the Mixed Bunch stamp set and the Blossom Punch.  I think these items have become my "go to" tools when creating lately.  They are perfect for spring inspired creations.  You will also find a smidge of Attic Boutique Designer Series Paper, which adds a soft feminine touch to the card.  I topped it all off with some large Adhesive Pearls and some homemade Shimmer Mist for that perfect touch of sparkle.


Here are a couple of bookmarks that also feauture the same stamp set and punch.  I added some inspiring words from the  "Loving Thoughts" set, also one of my new faves.  The color combos used here are Blushing Bride, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla.  I added some Shimmer Mist to these pretties too, because you know I just can't leave anything without some sort of bling!

Until next time!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I'm normally not a flower person but I love the card and bookmarks!! Your creativity NEVER ceases. I'm jealous...not really lol