4/19/12

Chocolate bars in pretty packages!


So I had some left over kraft bags from Stampin' Up from last year.  They were the perfect size  in which to slide a Hershey bar.  As I am sure you have noticed, doilies are all the rage now, so I pulled a pack out of my stash and used them to decorate the fronts of my kraft bags.  I ran the kraft bags thru the Big Shot using a few different embossing folders (like Polka Dotted and Vintage Wallpaper). I wrapped the bars in some retired DSP from my stash, after scalloping the edges.  I cut scallops from various papers with my Big Shot and then added some punched flowers  and die cut butterflies to them with rhinestones and pearls in the centers.  Most of these items were created from scraps of card stock and DSP in my scrap basket.  The words "Just for you" came from the "Tea Shoppe" stamp set. 


Just goes to show you what you can create when you go looking in your scrap basket!  These cute bags of chocolate goodness are perfect to add to your Mother's Day gifts or use for party or wedding favors.

Until next time!
♥Julie

1 comment:

Diane said...

These are adorable!!