4/17/12

A little gift for Mom


Created a few of these for Vintage Market.  They are little packets for Mom.  I used the Fancy Favor die and some retired paper from my stash as well as an image from the Tea Shoppe Stamp Set.   I added tea bags in coordinating colors and a nice package of one of my fave snacks: Pepperidge Farm Milano Cookies.  The flower is made with the Blossom Punch and attached to a candy stick.  This little care package is perfect to pair with a book for a cute little Mother's Day gift.  Mom can relaxed with a cup of tea and some yummy cookies while relaxing with her favorite book. 

Speaking of books, I just finished a wonderful book by one of my favorite bloggers, Stephanie Nielson.  You might be familiar with Stephanie's story or her blog: http://nieniedialogues.com/.  She is an amazing woman and I wanna be just like her when I grow up...LOL.  Anyway, her story is miraculous and her life is spectacular, here is the link the her book if you are interested:

Until next time!

No comments: