4/1/12

Spring Banners!


Here are a couple of spring banners that I created for the shops that I have spaces in.  The owner of one of my favorite local restaurants ( La Mo Cafe in Turlock) asked me to make a banner for her Easter display so I went to my stash of retired DSP and pulled out the Sweet Pea Stack from a couple of years ago to look for color inspiration and found it with these patterns.  I liked what I designed for her so much that I kept the patterns and colors in mind when creating for the shops.  I used my favorite alphabet die set from SU, called Serif Essentials.  It is perfect for banners! Other SU dies used are: Beautiful Butterflies, Top Note, Scallop Circle. 



Until next time!

2 comments:

Stampin'allday said...

Love your banners. You are the banner queen!
Beverlee

Stampin'allday said...

Love your banners. You are the banner queen!
Beverlee