5/22/12

Feeling a little patriotic...


I have really been feeling the Patriotic/Americana look lately, so I cased a card that I pinned on Pinterest a few months back and decided to feature it at my May Hostess Club Gathering.  It was the card pictured on the right and it was a favorite of the ladies that stamped with me that day! The card on the left is my twist on the original idea, I liked the idea of stars on the tree and thought it would make a nice masculine version of the card.  Here are closer looks of each:



Sadly, both of these cards feature retiring product: Season of Friendship (Stamp Set), Sizzix Stars Die (for Big Shot), Oval All (Stamp Set), and the Cherry Cobbler Striped Grosgrain Ribbon.  The First Edition Specialty Designer Series Paper will be carrying over into the new catalog, as well as the Itty Bitty Flower Punch, Scalloped Oval Punch, Red Glimmer Paper and Brights DSP Stack (polka dotted pieces in Pacific Point Blue). If you would like to order the outgoing (or returning) products to make these cards, you can find them in my online store:
or contact me to place your order!

Until next time ~
♥Julie

No comments: