5/14/12

Mother's Day Monday!

I hope everyone had a GREAT Mother's Day!  I know I did.  Got to spend time with my new Angels Camp family on Saturday and then with my Mom and my daughters yesterday. 
Here are a few of the Mother's Day projects that I created in May, either for the shop, friends & family or classes.


I am so happy that our Twitterpated Designer Series Paper is going to be in the new 2012/2013 Catalog!  I love this paper and can't wait to use it with some of the fabulous new stamp sets that will be available on June 1st!  Thank goodness I sell Stampin' Up! to earn a little extra $$$ because my wish list from the new catty is LOOOOONG!! It also helps that I get a demo discount as well! If you place your $99.00 product order you can earn the discount as well as other perks (ask me how)!






Until next time ~
Julie

No comments: