6/4/12

More Americana for Vintage Market




I used my fabulous Big Shot Die Cut Machine to cut the metal and chipboard elements that you see on these projects.  The wall hangings were scrapped on a pieces of On Board Chipboard pages that I purchased from Stampin' Up!  They are the perfect size to make projects like this.  I LOVE our embossing folders because you can even emboss METAL in them.  I reluctantly took these items to Vintage Market to put in my space and I am happy/sad to say that the item in the middle has already sold.  I was secretly hoping it wouldn't so thatI could take it to the house in Angels Camp and hang it in what will be our American-inspired living room, but the good thing about having an ENDLESS stash of craft goodies is that I can make another...LOL!

Until next time~
♥Julie

No comments: