6/3/12

Summer projects for Vintage Market



Here are a couple of projects that I created for Vintage Market last week.  I am crazy about anything patriotic so I pulled some paper from my stash and just got busy creating.  I am really getting my money's worth with my alphabet dies for my Big Shot.  As you know I am banner crazy, so I started creating some for the summer.  What is nice about patriotic items is that you can feature them in your home from Memorial Day until July 4th.  I created so many red, white and blue home decor items for the shop and it was so much fun! You can tell that my time at Vintage Market has really rubbed off me...I have started using burlap quite a bit and my sweet boyfriend picked up a GIANT canvas dropcloth for me at the hardware store for super cheap so I have been die cutting shapes out of canvas as well.  They go really well with my latest projects.  Check out my dollar store candle that I blinged up with a few scraps, bottle caps and my Big Shot!   

Until next time ~
♥Julie

No comments: