7/26/12

Postage Due and some news!



I am loving the new stamp set, "Postage Due".  As you have seen in my previous post, you can use it for a fun, feminine card and you can also use it for a more masculine look, such as the card pictured above.  The color combo is Midnight Muse, Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake.  Love this new In Color triple stitched satin ribbon as well.

So you probably noticed that I have not been posting that often over the past few weeks.  That is because Greg and I have been getting his house in Angels Camp ready for Natalie & I to live there.  He gave me a wonderful space in his office, so I now have my very first craft room and and so excited to make it exactly what I have always wanted!  When I put the final touches on it, I will post pics!  We hope to be in permanently very soon, but I will also be keeping the rental in Turlock and traveling back and forth between Angels Camp and Turlock until the end of the year. 

On another note: Ruby and I have scheduled our first class after coming back from summer break.  It will be on Saturday, September 8th and we have called it "Fall Back into Stamping".  We will be featuring fall and Halloween projects.  For more info, go here:



We will also be announcing a very special class for October, so stay tuned!
Until next time ~
♥Julie


1 comment:

Kelly said...

Congratulations. Your project has been chosen for Blog finds of the Day on 7/30. If you would like to see other projects chosen please visit blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com