8/13/12

August Hostess Gathering Project #1


Here is one of our Hostess Gathering projects for August.  This card features the following items from our World Spectacular Suite: You're Amazing Stamp Set and World Spectacular DSP.  It also features the new Pewter Ribbon Slides from the Holiday Mini Catalog which I strung along a piece of Island Indigo Ruffled Ribbon.  I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment and cut it out using one of the Apothecary Accents Framelits. I also used the tiny ticket image from the same stamp set and punched it out with the new Ticket Duo Builder Punch.and mounted it on pieces that I punched with the one of the punches from the new Little Labels Punch Pack.  The color combo for this card is Island Indigo, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight and Whisper White.


Until next time ~
♥Julie

1 comment:

Anita said...

I wish I was there. This is stunning.