8/26/12

August Hostess Gathering Project #3

 
This project features the Blooming with Kindness stamp set, one that is very universal.  I have seen so many cards for so many occasions made with this set, even masculine cards.  I decided to create a sympathy/thinking of you card because I never seem to introduce those to my stampers, not the happiest of cards to make, but unfortunately, cards that we need to send sometimes.  This is a very simple card and I think it could be altered to use as a wedding card as well.  The color combo is Very Vanilla & Pool Party.  All I did was stamp the floral image from the set on to a piece of Very Vanilla card stock and then run it through my Big Shot with the brand new Delicate Designs Embossing Folder (which is a very cool design, by the way).  I then added some ribbon, my sentiment stamped on a Large Oval punched piece, mounted on a Pool Party piece punched with the Scalloped Oval punch. Topped it all of with Dazzling Diamonds and three Large Adhesive Pearls and there you have it! I plan to make many of these in different colors and occasions, they are just so darn easy!
 
Until next time ~
♥Julie

No comments: