8/12/12

Perfectly Preserved


I absolutely LOVE this set.  I love all things rustic and vintage and what screams those two words more than the mason jar.  I was so happy when Stampin' Up! announced this set.  And I LOVE that we have matching framelets for it as well!  Woohoo!  I had some leftover card kits from a few hostess gatherings ago and decided to put them to use with the new set because I think the Comfort Cafe DSP compliments this set perfectly. 


What is even GREATER about this set, is that if you purchase the stamp set and the framelets together you get a savings of 15%!!.

Perfectly Preserved Bundle
(Perfectly Preserved Stamp Set AND Cannery Framelets Dies)
#129943 $44.95 Wood Mount ($53.90 if purchased separately)
#129944 #38.95 Clear Mount ($45.90 if purchased separately)

Until next time ~
♥Julie