9/16/12

Class Project #2


I love this witch's boot from the set, Bootiful Occasions!  It is so whimsical looking and I knew I had to pair it up with our Polka Dotted Scalloped Ribbon and our new Polka Dot Parade DSP. The pic is a little dark, but the color combo is Elegant Eggplant, Basic Black, Whisper White and Pumpkin Pie.  It is a very simple card to make, just a few layers of paper and ribbon, but what really makes it a WOW card is the strip of Silver Glimmer Paper and the new embossing folder that I used for the background piece, Lacy Brocade.  you can find this in our Holiday Mini Catalog.  It just added the perfect feminine element to this card.  I also used another new product from the Holiday Mini, Silver Dazzling Details.  I used it on the edges of the mini flower that I put on the boot.  It coordinated beautifully with the Silver Glimmer Paper.  Here is a look at all of the images from the stamp set, Bootiful Occasions:



Bootiful Occasions 
#126597    $17.95 Clear Mount
#126595    $24.95 Wood Mount

Until next time ~
♥Julie

No comments: