9/15/12

"Fall" Back into Stamping! Class Project #1

 
I just love fall, so I was really excited to come up with a couple of fall cards for our 1st class of the holiday season.  Ruby & I gathered last Saturday night with our regular gals and had such a blast showing them cards made with new items from the Holiday Mini Catalog.  This card featured so many new items I almost lost count! Here they are:
 
Woodgrain Embossing Folder
Early Espresso Coredinations Paper
Sanding Block
Orchard Harvest Designer Series Paper
Champage Shimmer Paper
Brushed Bronze Desinger Buttons
1 1/4" Scallop Punch
Autumn Accents Bigz Die
Natural 7/8" Cotton Ribbon
 
I brought Teeny Tiny Wishes so the girls could make the card for any occasion they desired.  I made mine for Thanksgiving, just because it was the perfect sentiment for fall.  I used the Woodgrain Embossing Folder on the Coredinations Paper and then sanded it with our new Sanding Block.  It is an awesome technique.  I used the same Embossing Folder on the leaves, but instead of sanding I sponged them with Early Espress Ink to give them an aged look.
 
What do you think?
Until next time ~
♥Julie
 

No comments: