10/3/12

Elegant Butterflies....


....Also known as one of my September Hostess Gathering Projects.  I cased myself from a birthday card that I designed for my boss a few months ago, you can find it HERE.  I switched out my Designer Series Paper for the new Festival of Prints DSP Stack.  It is not made up of holiday prints, but of gorgeous prints that you can use for the holidays.  I punched coordinating pieces with the Postage Stamp Punch, lined them up in 2 rows on a Very Vanilla card front that was embossed with the Fancy Fan embossing folder. I then added some butterflies punched with the new Elegant Butterfly punch, which I blinged up with some adhesive pearls.  I added some luscious Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding and one of the ever beautiful Antique Brads.  The color combo for this project is Basic Gray, Cherry Cobbler, Lucky Limeade, Very Vanilla and Basic Black.  And as a bonus I would like to share with you the card that Sumi, one of my downline, made at the Gathering.  She put her own twist on my design and I love it!!  Take a look:



Isn't it beautiful!  Sumi is sooooo talented!  I will be casing this for sure....Thanks for sharing, Sumi!

Until next time ~
♥Julie

No comments: