11/25/12

Snow Festival Christmas Gift Enclosures


I played around today with the Snow Festival Designer Series Paper today and this is what I created:


3" x 3" Gift Enclosures that fit in our small square envelopes perfectly!  
The images on one of the sheets of  Snow Festival DSP are 3" x 3" so I cut them down to 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" and mounted them on 3" x 3" notes that I cut from a sheet of 12" x 12" Whisper White card stock.  I used the "Do not open until Christmas" circle stamp from More Merry Messages and then punched it out and mounted it on the new 1 1/4" circle scallop punch and then added it to a few of the notes.  I used the Ghoulish Googly Eyes on the larger owl image to give him a little character and before I knew it I had 8 cute little notes to attach to my Christmas Gifts!




Hmmm......could be a project for the next Stamp Club Gathering...
Until next time ~ 
♥Julie

No comments: