11/11/12

Stamp Your Dream Designs has expanded!

I am thrilled to announce that my handmade paper craft line of products, Stamp Your Dream Designs, is now available in 2 additional locations!  In addition to Vintage Market in Turlock, you can now find my greeting card line (and more, coming soon) at The Chocolate Lady Shop in downtown historic Angels Camp!  Many thanks to Tey Cross for supporting local artisans and letting me be a part of his fabulous store!


My designs are also located at a brand new shop in downtown Turlock, called Emporium!  

Emporium is located next to Bistro 234 and features Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, vintage home furnishings, home decor, and items made by local artisans.  It is the creation of the very talented Dana McGarry and I am very fortunate to have my greeting card and handmade gift and home decor line located inside.  You can also find the very beautiful creations of my friend Ale Q there as well.  She makes the coolest hats and a myriad of many other items.  She is another very crafty chick!

So remember to shop local for your holiday gifts!

You can also find many other cool items at these local shops in downtown Turlock:
Vintage Market
Ritzy Rags
Glitz Boutique 
Chic Shack
Main Street Antiques
Trinkets to Treasures
DIGS (another fabulous new store)
and
A Little Bit of This (under new ownership)

Until next time ~
♥Julie

No comments: