11/4/12

The Crafty Chicks of Calaveras County unite!

 
 
So yesterday was the first gathering of my new stamping group, The Crafty Chicks of Calaveras County!  The six of us gathered at my home in Angels Camp for an afternoon of getting to know each other and of course, crafting!  We had so much fun...here are a couple of the projects that we made.  There is one more project that we made, but since it is also a project for my Holiday Hoopla event next weekend, I will not share it until after that class!


 
Thanks so much to Sherry, Linda, Jolene, Pat & Veronica! I had a great time sharing these cards with you and can't wait to do it again next month!
 
Until next time ~
♥Julie

1 comment:

Jolene said...

Thank you, Julie! It was a great time and I love the three cards we made :) They make me smile when I see them on the table!