12/16/12

Hostess Appreciation Project


Last Saturday afternoon I hosted my monthly stamp club meeting and it just happened to be Hostess Appreciation month as well.  So, I decided to design a special project just for my ladies.  I stocked up on our Kraft gift boxes during the Online Extravaganza in November and decided to design some 3x3 Xmas notes for inside.  Most of them feature the Snow Festival Designer Series Paper and here is what they look like:






And here is the box, which I covered with different patterns of the same paper:


The ladies loved the box and the cards inside and congratulations to Alejandra, who won the Mystery Hostess drawing! 

Until next time ~
♥Julie

1 comment:

Brenda said...

very, very cute Julie!! I love the little Christmas cards inside and the box is wonderful!!! Congrats to the Hostess. You do realize if I was there, I would have won...lol just kidding!!!