12/18/12

Lovely as a tree...


Here is a card that I designed for my recent Simply Beautiful Christmas card class.  I will always love Lovely as a Tree....this stamp set is just timeless and can be used for many occasions, not just Christmas, but I love how each year I can find a new way to use it at Christmas.  This time I gave it a new look by stamping over the tree with the En Francais BG stamp, using Crumb Cake ink.  I gave it a woodsy look by embossing a piece of Early Espresso Coredinations with the Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder and then sanding it down. I added some Crumb Cake Tafetta Ribbon and an Antique Brad.  I spritzed it all with some homemade shimmer mist using our Champagne Shimmer paint and alcohol, I just can't live without that stuff!

This card was a favorite at the class and I also made a bunch for each of my shops!

Until next time ~
♥Julie

No comments: