12/11/12

What I've been up to......




Sooooo......here is the reason why I have not been posting much lately......





In addition to my Stampin' Up! business I have started a new adventure: Origami Owl!  I fell in love with these amazing lockets back in August when I saw them at a craft fair that I was selling at....let me tell you...not many paper goods were moving that day, but these lockets were flying out the door!  

I wandered over to the Origami Owl table and met the fabulous Misty Brandow, who would soon become my upline, picked out the goodies for my very own locket and then went back to my booth.  After watching the continuous line of customers walk away from her booth with their own lockets, I decided to do a little investigating.  I asked Misty to tell me about the Origami Owl career plan and more about the company.  When I found out how generous the pay plan was and how this adorable jewelry company was started by 14 year old Bella Weems, I was hooked.  I then learned that these lockets were in such demand that there was a waiting list to sign up to become a designer!  So the very next morning I got on that list (#10033) and after waiting nearly 2 months my number was called in late October.  I have been swamped ever since.  One of my very good friends, Gerry, signed up under me the day after I signed up and we have been busy little bees (or should I say OWLS) since day one!  My little business has taken off like crazy and I still have not even had my very own launch party because I have been so busy keeping up with the parties, vendor events and orders coming in.  So if you are looking for a unique gift for that someone special or wanna have a really fun party with freebies, contact me for a catalog and more info! 

Email: Charmsbyjules@aol.com

Go to my FB page and LIKE it! Once we reach 100 likes I give away a locket!

Until next time ~
♥Julie

No comments: