1/8/13

Butterfly clothespin magnets!


A few more items that I created with my Stampin' Up! stash.  Our Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die has always been a fave of my and I will never tire of using it....here it is again on these cute clothespin magnets that I created using some scraps of DSP that I had laying around....the colors were perfect for Valentine's Day!  I gave the butterflies some sturdiness by gluing my card stock and DSP to a piece of that white cardboard that is used at the backer for our DSP packs.  I love when I can recycle packing materials.  I used our new small scallop circle punch and various brads to decorate the butterflies.  I added some small magnets to the pack of each pin using Crystal Effects...man, I just love that stuff....holds ANYTHING together. 


Hope you get inspired, until next time ~
♥Julie

No comments: