1/20/13

Feeling Sentimental....

I am kind of feeling sentimental today...on Thursday I gave my 2 week notice at the job that I have held for almost 17 years!  Why? Because the love of my life, Greg, has allowed me to become a FULL TIME Stampin' Up! demo and paper craft artists!  I am so lucky and blessed to be able to pursue my dream full time (and the lose the 1 hr each way commute that I have been driving 5 days a week)!  Soooo, you will definitely be seeing LOTS MORE activity from me on this blog....I have so many ideas and goals swirling in my head and now I will actually have the time to carry them out!  I am so excited!! 

To start with, here is a card that I designed for last weekend's "For the Love of Stamping" class that Ruby and I hosted together. It features the brand new Sale-a-bration stamp set "Feeling Sentimental".  This very vintage stamp set will be available as a gift with purchase beginning January 22nd as part of the Sale-a-bration promotion that comes around this time every year.  With every $50.00 product order you get to pick one of the exclusive, limited edition items for the SAB brochure.  

The Ferris wheel stamp is one of 4 stamps featured in this set and I thought it went perfectly with another new set : That's The Ticket, which coordinates with our ticket punch.  I also used 2 more SAB products: Sycamore Street DSP and the matching Sycamore Street ribbon/button pack.  You will also notice the background is the brand new Cloudy Day Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  I cut a piece of Pool Party Core'dinatons Card stock, ran it thru the Big Shot with the Embossing Folder then sanded it, using our sanding block.  This really made the clouds stand out.


That's The Ticket Clear-Mount Stamp Set128075
Price$16.95
Tickets, tickets--get your tickets! This eight-piece assortment will be your top choice for fanciful embellishments all year long! Coordinates with the Ticket Duo Punch and the Occasions Paper-Piercing Pack.
Set Quantity: 8
Until next time ~
♥Julie

1 comment:

Beverlee Morales said...

I can't wait to watch you fly! I'm one of your best cheerleaders! Beverlee