2/17/13

A Special Card



Tonight I want to share a special card with you.  This card was created and given to me by my good friend and Stampin' Up! upline, Kim.  She created this card to celebrate my big move from working a "traditional" full time job to becoming a full time SU Demo and paper craft artist.  This beautiful card features the chalkboard method, which has been something that I have dying to try, so I will give it a go this week.  

Kim has always been very supportive of my SU business and is a wonderful friend and always an inspiration.  She is one of the many wonderful people that I have met along the way on my Stampin' Up! journey.  The friendships that I have made are priceless.  Thanks, Kim! 

If you would like to see more of Kim's beautiful creations, you can stop by her blog: 


Tell her I sent you!

Until next time ~
♥Julie

No comments: