2/5/13

And yet another class project..


Here is the third card from my recent "For the Love of Stamping" class.  I think the Dress Up Framelit Dies are one of my favorite new items from the Spring Catalog.  My stamping style is vintage and the dress form especially expresses that vintage look.  Here I added a little texture to the dress with the Lacy Brocade EF and topped it off with a sash made with Very Vanilla Seam Binding and one of the flowers snipped from our 5/8" Flower Trim.  I took the flower and blotted it a bit on the Raspberry Ripple ink pad, just to die the edges a little and I love the way it turned out.  The More Amore DSP was cut with our new Oval Framelets and the words are from a SAB set called "Vintage Verses".  You can earn this set (and many others) for FREE with your $50.00 product order. 

Until next time ~
♥Julie

No comments: