2/4/13

Another class project!


Here is another card from my recent class "For the Love of Stamping".  This card features the new set "Collage Curios" as well as our Soda Pop Tops (bottle caps).  I love the bottle caps, when you roll them through the Big Shot, they go through so smoothly and flatten out so easily....it is hard not to use them on EVERYTHING!  I have ordered a ton of these...and I love how you get 2 sizes to work with...I have many ideas flying through my head and hopefully now that I have the time to carry them out you will see them soon!  The strips of DSP are form More Amore....love the soft subtle colors in this pack of paper.  Stampin' Up! always does a fabulous job of coming up with the most gorgeous color combos...makes it really easy for us stampers.  The card base is made up of Natural White Card Stock, which is my new go to for white cards...love the sturdiness and the weathered look of it.  I accented the bottle cap by mounting it on our medium sized scallop punch and then mounting that on our Decorative Label Punch (if you look closely, you will see that is has been embossed with the Wood Grain EF).  I notched out the srips of DSP with one of our square punches...any one will do...to give it the bannered look and did the same for the Happy Birthday strip as well.  I sponged everything with Chocolate Chip and colored my little hot air balloon with Pool Party and Primrose Petals ink,using my Blender Pens.  

Here is a closer look at the Collage Curios stamp set (available in Clear or Wood mount)

Collage Curios Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Until next time ~
♥Julie

1 comment:

A Christy Production said...

I thought I hated the bottle caps until I saw this card. I didn't realise they could go through the Big Shot!!! I am definitely going to have to point that out to my customers. Such a lovely card!