2/24/13

Another Special Card


Not too long ago my Stampin' Up! sisters and I gathered at Beverlee's house in Tracy for a Spring Catalog Preview Party.  It was so much fun and I got to spend the afternoon stamping and catching up with friends.  It was so much fun! I brought gifts for 2 of my upline/mentors, Kim and Beverlee,  because I wanted to thank them for being so supportive and inspiring to me.  I gave them these necklaces from the Origami Owl tagged line.  The charm reads "I will", the tag reads "inspire" and then I also added a stone representing their birth month.  




The picture above is a shot of the necklace that I mailed to Karen, because I did not know she was going to be at Beverlee's that day.  These 3 ladies have always been a huge inspiration to me as well as very positive role models, so I wanted to thank them for it.  Well, a few days later I received this beautiful card in the mail from Beverlee with some very kind and inspirational words on a note inside.  That note hangs today on my inspiration board in my office and I look at it and this card every day and smile. 

Look at this card!! Just beautiful! I love the Tea Party Designer Series Paper and I love banners, so this was the perfect card for me!  Thanks so much, Bev!



Until next time ~
♥Julie


No comments: