2/26/13

Let's Scrap!

 I have a GREAT stamp club that meets the second Saturday of every month, one that has evolved with many different members over the past 7 years and I love each and every gal that has joined me over time....we have become friends, some of us like sisters...we have laughed, cried, shared our lives as well as our crafty ideas.  This business has really brought some wonderful ladies into my life, most of them have become life long friends.  

Because of the fellowship that stamping brings and now that I have more time, I have been motivated to starting a second club...this one focusing on scrap booking! I have to admit that I have been lacking on keeping my scrapbooks up to date, (I have many started) and what really started my whole passion for paper crafting was scrap booking...so I thought, I am gonna do this!  It will challenge me to come up with layouts for the club, but in doing so I will also be preserving memories for my family and showing others how to as well!  

So I hope some of you will join me in creating this new endeavor.  I have planned the first gathering for Saturday, April 13th @ 10am.  We will meet at the Community Events Room at Raleys in Turlock for the Let's Scrap! Meet & Greet.  This will be a FREE casual gathering for all crafty girls that are interested in finding out more about how a Scrapbook Club works as well as getting a sneak peek project in which I show you how you CAN create beautiful layouts for your books while using Stampin' Up! products.  Scrap booking does not have to break the bank, and I will show you MANY ways in which you can use stamps, punches, embellishments to create the scrapbook that reflects your  style and personality!  And please, please bring what you are currently working on so we can all be inspired!

For more info on Let's Scrap! go here:


Until next time ~
♥Julie

No comments: