3/14/13

Twitterpated banners!


Here are a couple of banners that I created last week! I used our Twitterpated Designer Series Paper, Doilies from the Spring Mini Catalog, Twitterpated Buttons (currently on The Clearance Rack) some old felt flowers from my retired stash and my trusty Big Shot Alphabet dies that retired last year but I will never part with because it is perfect for banners such as this.  It was recently featured on the Clearance Rack and hopefully it will show up there again.



These are just a few banners that are going in my shops and will also travel with me to a few off site events that I am participating in.  Spring is always a busy time and now that SU! is my full time job I have filled my schedule with lots of fun stuff AND I will be doing the Farmers Market in Angels Camp this season as well!

Until next time ~
♥Julie

No comments: