4/1/13

Another fun job!

Hello readers!
I just wanted to share some exciting news with you! I have another fun job!
In February I took the leap and signed up as a consultant with Thirty-one! I felt that this was a natural progression for my home based business line as I have purchases many Thirty-one products over the years to use for my Stampin' Up! and Origami Owl businesses as well as my personal life!  Crafty people love to be organized (or at least think we are...LOL) and look cute while doing it, so I thought this would be a nice service to offer to my crafty friends and family members!

Thirty-one offers so many beautiful, affordable and high quality products and the company is directed by the same philosophy as Stampin' Up! and Origami Owl which is why it was an easy choice for me.  Creativity, positivity, empowerment and encouragement for women to share their passion and to make a living while doing so.  And to offer really cute items!


I have started a private VIP Facebook group for anyone interested in the products, promotions, giveaways and cool organization and fashion ideas.  If you are on FB, you can find it HERE.  If you would like a catalog, just email me at bagsbyjules@aol.com.

Join me on my journey!

Until next time ~
♥Julie

No comments: